We like to start off on the right foot so if you have a project and would like a FREE quote please give us a call or send us an email via the contact page.
• No call out fees!
• You just pay for the time our electricians are on site. Hourly rate for our electricians is £30.
• 24hr Emergency Call Out (Outside normal working hours 9-6)
• No call out fee! We simply charge £50.00 for the first hour and then charge £35 per 30 minute intervals.
We’ve put together a rough price list which will give you an idea of how much some of the most common services are,
General domestic electrical work
• Full House rewire – £1400
(Price is based on a standard 3 bed semi detached house which is unoccupied. Occupied properties cost an additional £200)
• Kitchen Rewire – from £500
• Fitting a Fuse Box – Supplied and fitted £300 (Hardwired linked to each other).
• Periodic inspection & Testing / Electrical condition reports – £80
(Example. 3 bed semi detached house with up to 6 circuits) Includes, Test, Certificate and Cover letter with any recommendation.
Essential if you’re a property agent or commercial, industrial client. Discounts for electrical reports for landlords and letting agents.
• Extractor fan with switched fused spur installation – £150
• Ceiling fan installation – £95
• Cooker / Hob connection – £75 inc certificate
• Double socket installation – £45 (Reduced price for more units)
• Interior light installation – £85 (with switch £90)
• GU10 down lights upgrade to GU10 LED’s – £11 per downlight (supply and fit)
• Spot Lights & Down Lighters – £35 per spot light (Fire safe rated & IPX44 in fittings in bathrooms)
• Replacement light fitting – £35
• LED down-lights installation – £32 per light (Supplied and fitted)
• Light switch upgrade to a chrome plate – £15 (Reduced price for more units)
• Burglar alarm system – hard wired from £300.
• Security alarm system installation & maintenance servicing from £90.
• Full house rewire – From £1400
(Price is based on a standard 3 bed semi detached house which is unoccupied. Occupied properties cost an additional £200).
• Earth Bonding (Gas & water) – £150
Earth bonding is designed to limit the voltage level of any accessible electrically conductive parts in order to reduce the risk of electrical shock.
• PAT Testing
21 to 100 items – £1.50 per item (PAT tested)
101 to 250 items – £1.30 per item (PAT tested)
250+ items – £1.00 per item (PAT tested)
• Emergency Light Testing – from £170.00. (Emergency lighting is required in all premises where people are employed)
Please note all standard labour charge exclude material costs.
For more information please contact us via the Contact Form or telephone K&L directly on 01925 225191